At Triton Sensors our goal is to help end the vaping epidemic in schools across the country. The dangers of vaping on student health, student productivity, and maintaining a safe environment are well documented. Vaping is rampant in schools, especially in bathrooms and locker rooms where monitoring is difficult and time-consuming. Vape detectors are a new technology that can help schools address this problem.
There are many reasons why vape detectors should be installed in schools, but here are 11 of the most important ones:
- Vaping is dangerous to students’ health. There are over 400 chemicals in vape liquid, including nicotine, metals, and chemicals that can damage the lungs.
- Vaping can be addictive and lead to lifelong nicotine addiction.
- Vaping can interfere with students’ ability to learn and concentrate in school.
- Vaping can emit secondhand vape aeros which is also dangerous to others’ health, especially children and pregnant women.
- Vaping can be used to vape other drugs including THC and marijuana, not just nicotine.
- Physically monitoring bathrooms is time-intensive and taxing on faculty members.
- Vape detectors send text messages and email alerts to designated contacts when vaping is detected so students can be quickly apprehended.
- Vape detectors are affordable through grants and fundraising ventures. Our 3D Sense Vape Detection System is the most affordable vape detector on the market.
- Vape detectors are easy to install with hard wire connections providing data and power, meaning there is no hardware maintenance required for years.
- Vape detectors are effective in detecting and deterring vaping and other dangerous habits in bathrooms, locker rooms, and anywhere else there is a need.
- Our 3D Sense Vape Detection System is free to try with no obligation.
Installing vape detectors in schools is an important step in protecting students’ health and safety. If you are a parent or guardian of a student, we urge you to speak to your child’s school administrator about vape detectors. If you’re a school administrator, we urge you to consider installing vape detectors in your school. With our free demo program, there is no reason not to try vape detectors out.
For more information on vape detectors and how we can help provide air quality solutions for schools, visit our website or reach out to us at email@example.com. We’d be happy to answer any questions or share more information about the Triton Sensors Advantage.